Jacquelyn Nasca, MS (she/her)
Financial Advisor | Accredited Financial Counselor®/AFC | Financial Coaching and Budgeting Specialist
Areas of Experience
- Financial Planning
- Financial Coaching
- MS, Marriage and Family Therapy / Accredited Financial Counselor™
- Treasurer, www.LiveArts.org, a local non-profit community theater organization
- Treasurer, www.Bridgeline.org, a local non-profit organization that supports individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury
- Retired US Army Officer, Military Intelligence and Human Resources Corps
- Accredited Financial Counselor™ through AFCPE (AFCPE.org )
- Financial Therapist through Financial Therapy Association (financialtherapyassociation.org)
Jacquelyn Nasca has been with Wilkinson Wealth Management in a variety of capacities since 2012. As a Financial Advisor, she brings 14 years of experience as an Accredited Financial Counselor® helping families improve their financial status, eliminate debt, plan for their financial future, and address the emotional challenges many people experience around money. She holds a Bachelor of Science from East Tennessee State University and a Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of Maryland.
In addition to being a member of the Financial Therapy Association, she has professional certifications as a Clinical Fellow in the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT) and as an Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®) with the Association for Financial Counseling, Planning, and Education (AFCPE). Jacquelyn served in the US Army and US Army Reserves for 24 years (MAJ, Ret) in the Military Intelligence and Personnel and Human Resources corps and has 6 years of financial advisor administrative and compliance operations, and 24 years of marriage and family therapy services.
Jacquelyn spends her downtime quilting, making watercolor artwork, and making stain glass pieces for her friends and family. After her many years of travel in the US Army / Army Reserves and living in Stuttgart, Germany for eight years, Jackie moved to Charlottesville, VA in 2012. She has two children, Sarah, an avid social activist and student of blacksmithing, and Jacob, a graduate of Virginia Tech’s Agriculture Technology program and local cattle and vineyard management specialist.